Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, August 16, 2013

happy weekend to everyone,

 and a happy 3-day rest to denizens of Quezon City and Quezon Province.

cant talk now, but do get the chance to read Horace Templo's column today. Manila Standard.
will put up the link some other day,.

As for me, i am planning to rest my ribs after a quick trip to the xray rooms of NKTI tomorrow
to make sure there are no breaks or fractures in any of my ribs - i had a small domestic accident last Sunday night, led to painful ribs. Monday i had to rest as it was too painful, and the pain lessened per every day.
muscles are still sore though, so i must rest. Thank You God for the Monday holiday.

i also want to greet, belatedly, as she wasnt in Manila, Amihan Abueva, my Sayans classmate
she will be having a Proud to be Filipino day tomorrow so i am going to wear a Filipiniana outfit tomorrow, even if my ribs hurt and even if i have to wear brace (i might remove it for the photo ops, to be done by our good and brilliant photo shooter, a serious hobbyist who has shown of f his photo works. Dr. Jerry.
i guess this means i have to put on some makeup (i rarely put on makeup these days, but i suppose a few concessions have to be made for posterity ...*grins*)

part of my homework is Pinoy food, our friend Alice and Manny is bringing Dinuguan with puto, so i am bringing Pancit Palabok ... i guess from Little Quiapo, bilao and all.

then Sunday, i am off to a healer, so that all these illnesses of mine will be healed.  some of my illnesses have shown a marked improvement, and i am hoping they continue to stupendously improve.  Also my ribs!

so, have a good one everyone.  the healer, if you want to know, is located in Manila.
if you really, really want to know.  write a comment and i will respond.


No comments:

Post a Comment