Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, May 11, 2015

May 10 - Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day with Mama Orencia, the mother of our Sakonit friend and Sayans batchmate, Paeng Orencia.  She had just turned 99 last May 6 but their celebration was on the Sunday.

She was sitting in bed, having lunch when i arrived, my cake - i chose Chocolate Mousse from Red Ribbon because she wanted something soft, not so sweet - and that was the Mousse for me.

The food was good, as usual - but there was lechon this time, and maki. i liked the 2, and the shanghai.  The shanghai was thin but delicious. Nice for pika-pika.

I missed Tita Cherry, Tito Billy Abueva's wife.  She and Mama Orencia are best buds, but she wasnt there this time.  I figured Amihan was out of town.  Apparently Butch didnt have a driver for the today so he was home-locked, and i dont know where Jerry and Liza were.  Manny and Alice had just deplaned from Canada so i thought they wouldnt be able to make it.

So twas me, Joey Dumandan, and Dale Villamor who joined Paeng .........

No comments:

Post a Comment