Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, June 8, 2015

A meeting of friends, Friday 5 June 2015

Ofelia Templo treated us - Mamu (Emily Ferrer),  Ronnie Pingol, Hermie Bungay, Ging dela Paz, and myself to dinner at Chili's at Tomas Morato last Friday.

It was also a good luck/farewell dinner for Ronnie who is migrating to Canada this June.

Ofie told us about their trip to Europe, and that was great.

Makes me wonder when i can go off on a European tour (i wish it need not be after retirement, and instead be .................. next year if not this year).

We saw a  bit of the pictures  and heard about their food trip, pizzas in Italy, for example - because of Jutes or Junjun.

We also touched a bit on politics ... Grace Poe, for example

As for food, Ofie hit all my faves - fajitas (shrimps, steak, chicken), quesadillas, salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment