Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hurry up......

This blog does not answer questions on ...
why is a transaction taking long?  or how long does it take to get this and that claim
or how come this transaction is so and so....

so please do not answer such questions such as these

as for asking what time a branch opens -
there is a post on that -
and that is all there is to it - i will not answer questions
if you need to know, call the branch
you will find the directory in the website

this is also not a complaint board against SSS
this is a private blog

so thanks

just remember, sss is strict about deadlines and cutoffs



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was actually searching about paying SSS loans and found this blog very informative and helpful. I tried to read others questions and I hope I did not miss out sa itatanong ko. Sorry po in advance just in case I missed out.
    1.I resigned feb2017 and now in SG working. By checking sss online it appears I still owe 22k for my previous loan.I understand the interest may add up and will be deducted in my pension/benefits if left unpaid though I can also pay it one time once I get back. (learned from previous question)
    2. I understand that to have the pension I should have 120 contributions. In sss online it says I only have 108. I am 30yo and will be back in the ph to work again which means I can still continue to contribute and complete or exceed the 120 requirement but does the gap matter?
    I understand I can just continue and no retroactive payment. Will this affect anything like pension? Based on what I understand, the only requirement for pension is 120 contributions regardless how long this was completed and even there is a gap in between. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    3. IF for example I stop once I reach the 120 contribution, will there be any downside aside from me not getting the "add ons" e.g. maternity benefit, loan?
    Thank you for your help.

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete