Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

27 Days to Christmas

I was walking and saw this sign

27 Days to Christmas

and well, i paused and thought about Christmassy things

well - i posted on my journal to ask my e-friends if they wanted cards
this year, i am rather busy, but will attempt to make my own cards and to "force" myself
i bought some digital images, some of it art - to frame and hang, some of it elephants...

i do have most of my Christmas gifts ready. I shop the entire year so i wont have to rush by Christmas, but i still have to wrap them (if i run out of time, i will put them in gift bags)..

I do NOT have any Christmas decorations yet!!
I shall do it this coming weekend, whether or not the painting of the rooms (just mine, really and the bathrooms) are done.  i do have to have the curtains done!  ah well, we will see. will report to you.

i have planned my Christmas dinner, my birthday (which falls right smack between Christmas and New Year), and New Year. i have partly shopped for it.  i dont know if i can still have Excelente Ham.  I cant go to Quiapo, you see........

maybe i should start putting them in Christmas bags......

a



No comments:

Post a Comment