Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Saying goodbye to Edwin del Valle

*

Edwin del Valle of the Social Security System, lately assigned off-SSS, passed away Sunday morning, the 10th of  March 2013.  He was young, but i do not know  his exact age. 

I last saw him at the Trellis restaurant located at the corner of Matalino and Kalayaan. 
He looked okay, but was very thin. It was an accidental meeting, a friend and I were having lunch, and while chatting and eating an appetizer, we were also looking around, and we simultaneously saw him.  We both sent off a little wave, as we had no chance to talk - they left earlier than we did.  And that was my last view of him.

Edwin was a nice guy, and he had depth.
those who know me will know what i mean.

He is with his Creator. Do remember him with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment