Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Philippine Science High School is turning Gold

and it is time to retrieve the memories ....... where is your grad picture?

this is my grad picture .....























My friend Alice sent me this picture of my first year classmates (incidentally, you can find this picture in our yearbook). I was in Neptune and Ms. Evaline Gerochi was our class adviser.  This picture was taken as a reminder of  a class project under literature with teach Ms. Carmencita Alcid who later on became Ms. Mamao, if i have the spelling right.  First year - in the quad, Marcos-type building, where it was easy to spot anyone and everyone.  Efren Abaya who was 4th year then could usually be found playing ping-pong. :)
Efren is the older brother of our batch-mate, Bernie who is now in Texas

I am not sure if that is Cesar Samaniego or Robert Hizon behind Rollie Angeles

the Teach, Rosel, Willie, Vic (+), Bobby, Dp, someone, Rollie, Cindy, Marivic, Kay, Baba. Dale
Rene, Apollo, Ariel, Benjie (+), Ed Roque, Ces, Guia 

No comments:

Post a Comment