Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, October 20, 2014

a rest day - and splitting a bedroom, or better yet, 2 bedrooms

normally, Saturdays are domestic catch-up days
this is when i fix my cabinets so that the clothes look nice through the glass
and generally fix my bedroom  -
since i have a lumbar concern, my doc said i should try to relocate downstairs

but i am not fully acclimatized to sleeping downstairs so what i have done essentially
is to continue to split the my stuff into two (2) bedrooms
i have clothes (from top to bottom) for home and external use
i have meds, vatious ointments and stuff in both rooms

the thing is, insects bother me very much
so this, too, i must watch out for - in both rooms

so i had my Wilkins deliverd - and man, it is already 150 bucks/5 gallons
and had my 2nd floor bedroom a/c checked - to find out it will cost about 5k to get it going
*sigh*

and then i really rested... slept the afternoon away, actually




No comments:

Post a Comment