Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Dong Juan - a Mother Ignacia place

i was off on forced leave Monday 13 October ....
so after Alfarsi, the three of us --- Manny, Alice, and I - proceeded to Dong Juan
she said the dessert was very good .......

as this picture will show -
i found a drink called Happy Bong whose details read .... a larger drink than your Happy Drink
so i ordered the 99-peso Happy Drink..... it was an alcoholic drink with orange slices and marashino cherries

indeed.  a happy drink.  i will try to recreate it with a bit of bourbon and the oranges and the cherries this coming weekend - any suggestion for the bourbon>

my happy drink, some free peanuts, and Alice's coffee ... i also ordered fries but it hadnt arrived yet
my happy drink, the dessert, the fries, and Alice's coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment