Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Philippine Science Foundation day and Homecoming - 5 September 2015 Saturday

T'was batch 75's 40th but the silver jubilarians were batch 90.  Batch 90 catered.

However, our batch had already learnt its lessons and we brought food and drinks so were not dependent on their food.  I dont know who, if any, queued for food.  I wish to thank the group of Benita, Inday, Janet and whoever else brought food for the batch.  The guys, as usual, brought liquor, wine, brandy, and beer.  When Benita told me of their plan, I told myself I would bring some pica-pica food like lumpiang shanghai .... but i got hospitalized and didnt have enough time to make arrangements.  Besides, my brother was returning to the USA soon after i was released from the hospital (but i had to continue meds at home).

i just edited a few things first, i havent fully recovered - that's for sure... am making gross mistakes...

I wish to thank our waiter who brought several platefuls of food from batch 90's bounty/largesse.

i had plans about buying food from the stations but as late as past 6, there was still no food.  why?
i have no idea.

They ran out of ice, and the heat was stifling.  I had my Tshirt in my bag, but was happy i was wearing a cool blouse.  They also ran out of cold non-alcoholic drinks like water (yes, even water)

and much, much later, some of the guys had met a batch....90? lady who was wearing a black sexy blouse with her midriff showing.  I always did say that the guys had an eye for the ladies....

more later....

present from batch 75 - in no particular order ---

Judy Uy Holt, Mianne Silvestre (Unang Yakap), Benita Padilla (Kidney Friends), Inday dela Fuente Dans, Amihan Abueva, Kay Uichanco, Janet Calalang Santos, Nimfa Mendoza, Joan Albito-xx, Joy Masanga-xx, Terry Paccarangan, Lerma
Andrew Dimacali, Sonchy Asuncion, Gardee Estacio, Cris Cabalu, Albert Eufemio, Doy Santos, Xen Yazon, Joey Dumandan, Leo Peter Gonzales, Jo Marcelo, Art Morado, Bobby Reyes, Lino Villacastin

the dancers - Dale Amor Villamor, Vee Dulay Perez, Beth San Agustin Yazon, Lito Sibayan and Min, Rosel Doval-Santos and Tess, Sandy Sales, Jason Mayordomo, Jimmy Valena, Alice and Manny Lim

the xx-stand for the married names of the woman.  i dont remember their married name at the time of posting

Familiar steps, maybe?

Standing: Joan, Joy, Inday, Alice (speaking with a hidden Andrew), Jimmy, Vee, Jason, Cris and Seated: Mianne, Judy, me, Amihan, Dale








The batch performers - the finale




No comments:

Post a Comment