Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Losing a friend

Last Saturday, I was zonked from an acupuncture treatment for insomnia when i found a text from a classmate friend  - it said
Are you going to the wake of lbert mom?

I texted back-
Who?  Albert?
Mom?

and she said -
His mom

and his brother

Queenie said Alex passed away last Friday morning, 18 November 2016.  He suffered from hypopituarism.


Now Albert was our highschool classmate but his older brother, Alex was one of my people at Anscor Insurance Brokers, Inc.  a subsidiary of A. Soriano   He was my best programmer - at the time I was at AIB.

And funnily enough, I was able to attend both of their weddings....

Condolences to all loving kin, friends, and
acquaintances -

No comments:

Post a Comment