Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Food, glorious food

sometimes i hanker for great food
i am used to good eats as my lola Petra is a great cook, and so is my mom
i am too, but there is no sense cooking their recipes when one is alone.
they tend to be old-style,  and requires a lot of work
i dont fancy the cleaning up......so i need an assistance when i cook

sometimes i hanker
for food i have had before
sometimes it is home-cooked - which means technically i can have it anytime -
sometimes it is food i have eaten in a particular resto - 

or sometimes i hanker for something new.

as i hanker  - let me take you to a food journey.
for food in restos - it will have the label "resto" as well as "food"
for food in homes - it will have the label "food", followed by who cooked it best
- could be my lola or my mom

right now i am hankering for chinese food - a resto at Tomas Morato.

btw, Ed had a saying for women and eating
he said that he likes to see women eat food with gusto
do you know why? 
if you do or have an idea as to why, comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment