Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fairy shoes

i get etsy mail on a daily basis and if you read my posts - which i try to label as accurately as possible - you would know i love off-beat, items of whimsy or fairy things.

there is a lady with an etsy shop.  she makes shoes.  i call them fairy shoes, but they are actually bridal shoes. she also makes baby/toddler/pre-school shoes.  they are gorgeous.

i am in conversation with her because there is a pair of toddler shoes that would i think would look fab on my feet - if she agrees to make them for adults.  you may want to ask why cant i buy made-to-order-shoes here in the Philippines, say Marikina.  well, the Philippine shoemakers make practical shoes - as fitting for a third world country.  But, sometimes the spirit yearns for something magical. and her shoes are magical.

i dont need signature stuff --- like longchamp bags or whatever.  i buy things that are useful, or those that bring joy.  The adult shoes are ballet shoes, and having worn them before, i know how wonderfully comfy they are - well, she has shoes that have heels  if you are the heel-type individual.

Few things bring joy, but my whimsy things bring me joy.  i know these shoes will bring me joy.
just like my etsy elephant.......

anyway, i hope to post some of her shoes once i get permission.  in the meantime - her shop is pink2blue and   here's the link for you to click on

 i just got permission and here are some pics. my favorite one is Andrea = which can be made for adults







these were meant for weddings, special events, christenings. i cant wear heels like these, but somebody there can , i.m sure

No comments:

Post a Comment