Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year - A Blessed 2013 to ALL

bread, coke, sparkling grape juice, mead, quezo de bola









the fruit salad, the cheese pimiento (queensland butter, quezo de bola, relish, pimiento), Santi's sweet ham, the Provident sliced ham, the NY quezo de bola, veg ham, embo



more of the same, plus the roast beef with potatoes, carrots, bellpeppers














with my soup - malagkit with tripe, luya, kasubha, young onions




Drinking, eating, and there's my turkey
New Year Noche Buena.  I was in bed reading until the clock struck 15 before midnight and then i opened all the lights (a tradition at home) and then  i set the table, and  ate and drunk.  Then i cleaned up.  Read some more until about 2am. went to sleep and then woke up, went thru my ablutions, then to mass.

A Blessed 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment