Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, May 3, 2013

A lecture on Love

i have just received a missive- a lecture on love.

all i can say is that it comes from a selfish person who calls it love to call me names. bad names. *laughs*
the world he lives in is not real - it is make-believe to suit his needs.

he calls it love to raise a fist to my face - me - older, and unsteady on my feet -
and calls me a disappointment to my parents. yeah, right. only my parents can say ...
my mom said goodbye to me on her deathbed and no one else.

does that imply she was disappointed in me?

he called me gaga, because i trusted his nephew who stole from me- thereby supporting his nephew and giving tacit approval to the deed - he approves of stealing, apparently - and this person calls himself Godly.
do you think so?

so if you trust someone, you must be gaga too.

i live a quiet life - one they attempt to destroy my asking my assistance, and in the same vein, call me names - and i am the one who is hateful.  and they say i am at fault.  *sigh*

all my life i have financially supported my parents.  i am lucky enough to have a good job, and am single, and i have never regretted supporting my parents.  My mom even lost some of my jewelry.... and did i get angry, no.  we laughed about it.  to be accused of getting my parents worldly goods is a crass misstatement.

may the person who uttered this accusation eat his words alive. may he live to regret it for the rest of his life.

CORRECTION:  this sounds as if my father was unable to support us.  That is wrong, mea culpa.
My parents had lots of assets, just werent too liquid.  They were as my Mom and Dad put it, investments for us - their children.  And it was.

People like this are vexations to the spirit.
It is better to live without these kinds of people in my life

one of these days the truth will be free.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment