Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day....

to all moms, would-be moms, and those that are-were like moms

how do you show someone  you love them?

mainly by being there - to discuss things, to assist when needed, to argue when necessary, and to hug
i loved hugging my mom.  she was smaller than me and that made it just perfect for hugs

we filipinos arent into saying i love yous, we are more into doing ...

my mom is a great cook, and it gave me pleasure to treat her to great food she didnt cook
especially her  favorite kakanin
or buy a dress she would look good in but didnt need

she would say it especially on my birthday by cooking pancit palabok
her palabok is the best i have ever had - par excellance bar none - same as my lola's

No comments:

Post a Comment