Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Prayer to God, our Father

A prayer to God, our Almighty Father - sent to me by Hermie.
Please pray for yourself, for your loved ones, and for all of us.
 Pray with me.
 
Heavenly Father; I come to you as humble as I know how. 
I Confess my Sins, those Known and Unknown. 
 
Lord, You know I'm not perfect & I fall short every day of my life. 
 
I just want to take time out to say Thank You.
Thank You for Your Love. 
Thank You for Your Mercy.
Thank You for Your Grace. 
Thank You for my home, car, food, Life, and Everything I do have. 
 
I realize that this Life I'm living is full of trials & tribulations But Thank You for not putting more on me than I can bear. 
 
The next time you get ready to complain, Tell The Devil you are A Blessed Child Of God & you have more to be thankful for than to worry about. 
 
 
 
We must go thru the storm to appreciate the Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment