Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF

i know this feeling well, and everyone i know celebrates it
have a good weekend

for me the weekend looms very quietly, a time to rest (the way Spock would, not the way Kirk would, in classic Trek), hopefully a time to cook -

i was planning on sinigang na something - bangus (milkfish) or baboy (pork)
i have kangkong, sili, and will get labanos (radish), and maybe some gabi (i dont quite remember the English term for this)

i know my doc would prefer it were boneless bangus instead of pork, bangus belly would be good but my cardio told me it isnt all that good, being omega-3 NOT omega-6 unlike wild salmon, which is omega-6.
 yes, i get these gems everytime i have my checkup.

i am also planning on shrimp omelets
this is just an egg omelet with garlic (i love garlic, freshly pound into bits), patola, onions (i prefer the red ones), and shrimps, which i prefer to cut up into pieces so one can taste the shrimp all over the omelet.

yum. so i hope i dont feel too tired ,,,, and that someone comes over to assist me

i have to do the usual, wash clothes (throw them into the washer, yep, even the expensive ones), and i segregate as one should. and i change the bed linens, and clean my room and bath.  *sigh*
then i have to shop and buy some water pipes for my PT ... this is to relax the muscles

and if i am lucky, i get to eat tapadera.  lovely beef- which i really really love, with potatoes and onion rings.

and my fave activity. read.  i am re-reading my clancy books, at least the Jack Ryan ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment