Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

just sharing the page

colorful birds.  this is part of the reason many people enjoy bird-watching.

i remember my first glimpse of a blue jay strutting his stuff in the parking lot of the Huntington Museum in California. i was out on a date with a gentleman, who perhaps, was not into as much art as i was. i will always remember him when i look at the daybook souvenir he got me.  he must be married now with kids.  still, it was a very interesting day.  the blue jay was wonderful.  it may be a common bird in the USA, but it was hardly common to me, being a Filipina mostly here in MetroManila, Philippines


Click here to view 11-of-the-coolest-birds-you-have-ever-seen

No comments:

Post a Comment