Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, February 11, 2013

yesterday. 10 February 2013

Thanksgiving lunch for my 5th Anniversary,  Twas the fiesta at the Parish, and Twas Chinese New Year
The Year of the Water Snake

i was charging the batteries of my camera so i wasnt able to get a picture of everyone... yeah. silly timing.
anyway, aside from the people in the 3 shots here - Ging went solo as Paulie was tired & Justine was a-studying, Aris Balisi and family were there, Batchmates Atty. Paeng & family and Nephro Benita.

other Officemates were simply not able to come, and other Sakonits were not able to join.

Here are my ex-STI friends, siblings Yammy & Choodze, and Sampaloc friends, siblings Israel & Efren.

Choodze and Yam on either side


Israel & Efren on either side, me in my gladiator braces

No comments:

Post a Comment