Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Remembering Batch mates

Today Benjie Punay would have been 56, but he passed away just last month, 31 May.
I remember you today. We first met when we were classmates in Neptune at the Philippine Science High School.  Then you went on to UP where you focused on BS Geology, and you later went to Japan.
Alice has a nice album put together with the help of your siblings and friends.

I also take the time to remember Vic Raralio, another guy from Neptune.  He married Armin, the sister of batch 73's Adlai de Pano.  my group will remember Adlai as being the batchmate of Ernie Uichanco, Kuya Ernie to Kay and cousin to Julia Onate (batch 76)

I also remember Lourdes Paredes.  She belonged to the huge Paredes clan, and i remember her home in Kamias.  One of the last outings we had after school days was a picnic there at Wildlife Park.
we signed off on a paper plate.  i do not remember where the paper plate is........

Til tomorrow,  i see you all sheltered beneath our Creator's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment