Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Remembering my Dad, a Father's Day thought

Dad.
Everytime i write a post, or look at my old-style hand-written journal entries, i am reminded of my Dad.
He had a meticulously kept medical journal as well as a regular journal. 

I was able to read one of his journal - on the Death March.  Made me cry.
I was thinking perhaps other people might like to read it, so i am asking my Dad to send me a dream so i will know it is alright to have it published......

i havent found his other journals, but then i havent had the time to really go over the papers.

As for his medical records. i saw it, he would have time and date he had his bp taken, when he took what meds, and if there was any reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment