Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Countdown to the Philippine Science Golden Anniversary

Well, there you go.
This week ends in the Alumni Homecoming on 6 September 2014, the traditional Saturday homecoming.

so, Schoolmate, are you attending?

well, the family is attending ...
that's me, Guia, Batch 75
my bro, Jonas, Batch 80
and my sis, Yet, Batch 84 (a jubilarian this year) and current registrar

our cousin, Renato Ongchangco Lorenzana,  Batch 69 has passed away and i dont know if Rose Cabio-Lorenzana, his wife is attending. Yes, she too is a Sayans, same batch as Reny

and well, some of my batchmates are surely attending ....

mostly Sakonit.  Liza-wife of Jerry (taking the pic), me in my brace, Alice, Benita, Tita Cherry, Amihan, Manny

Yet (batch 84) - with Micko's pet snake

Jonas (batch 80 - who was Corps Commander then) and son Jap





No comments:

Post a Comment