Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Sayans get-together, last weekend of July

Twas a rainy Sunday.  and i woke up to late to catch Sunday mass on TV - because despite 2 alarms, i woke up 7:15 am.  Time to take medications, you see but the Eucharist is at 6am.

i was also too late to catch the Tai Chi exercises at the University of the Philippines - behind the Adm building, or as i like to call it, behind the Oblation.  Also, since it was raining a bit, they would probably relocate.  but see, they start at 7 and end about 9 and there i was past 7, just waking up.  so, i texted my classmate and doctor to tell her i couldnt possibly make it.

then i see this text from Alice - i am sure you know her by now - about lunch at Lito's since Jimmy was in town.  I missed Jimmy the last time he was here and i hadnt seen him for the longest time.

so Alice says she and Manny can give me a ride, and that was great, because i no longer want to drive except for an emergency.  Near lunch, Tylette Moreno texts me and says Alice has asked her to swing by for me, which she does, because she is a lovely woman.  So i ride with Tylette.

here we are - 

the ladies standing: me, peggy, alice, beth : the guys: jimmy, manny, lito, rosel, paeng
Min. our beautiful and gracious hostess.

Lito:  our poging classmate and host, Min is behind
and me with a huge Amorsolo painting of the Santos family

we had a wonderful time.  The Sibayans are the greatest hosts.  i am waiting for my other pics. Tylette will be there.

the larger group
 Standing: Lito (our host), Marianne (Paeng's daughter), Li-Anne (Paeng's wife), Tylette, Alice, me, Peggy, Beth, Tess (wife of Rosel), Min (our hostess with the most-est)
Sitting:  Charlie (Peggy's husband), Jimmy, Paeng, Rosel, Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment