Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Elephants - last weekend of July

i have been mentioning my elephants so i thought i'd give you a peek at my collection.  i started collecting in grade school and am still collecting to this day. 

ELEPHANTS

pink elephant wooden pencil holder, salt-&-pepper elephants, & perpetual thai elephant calendar

lockets, pendants, necklaces, buttons, pins, clips - all elephants


a candle holder gilded pink elephant, a tall blue elephant, a papemelroti elephant glassholder, odds-and-ends
 the elephants in the grey frame is new.  found it in ebay.  the tall blue elephant was given to me by Juancho, we were officemates at STI.


elephants galore

the gray elephant in the white box - beside the blue rhino and elephant - was made especially for me by an etsy vendor from Korea.  Sui?  will check my etsy.

Horace Templo gave me that elephant behind the white elephants.  it is crystal and has yellow ears. 
Jerry O. gave me the wooden elephant with the shocking pink "matt" on his back just this July.
Dale gave me the elephant on the saucer-with-depth.  and i got the elephant beside it from papelmeroti - probably a long time ago. the PE in papemelroti stands for Peggy,  who is from Sayans, and my classmate.

my elder brother left his Beta Epsilon sticker in the glass. So no, it isnt an elephant but it is difficult to remove so i will let attrition take care of it. 


my 2 elephant pillows, my thai elephant bag - given by Alice, my elephant cd carrier in my elephant decorated box
do you see my brass elephant bell?  i dont remember where i bought it. the grey flat like elephant is actually a soap dish and the oldest elephant is the one that my lola Petra owned - the large right-most elephant on the first tier.  the collection is valuable only for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment