Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Post Weekend 13-15 July

The weekend was very busy.  I was off to do government-related things last Friday, 13 July 2012.
I went to Camp Aguinaldo.  Then went home, talked to the carpenters, and left for Sampaloc, Manila - to be healed.

Healing is God's Grace freely given.  My first cousin is the instrument by which God heals those who believe.  He heals through the the hand of the Black Nazarene, my cousin simply is the carrier of God's Grace.

I want to be healed.  So I went for three days of healing. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
I know I am healed.  I know I am lucky.  The "Pharisees" will bear the proof when i have my medical labs.

As for the rest of the weekend, i was able to fix my elephant collection.
Pictures to follow (i forgot to upload them)

and was able to discard things.  I have more stuff to deal with but as long as i am able to clear a few things every weekend, i am satisfied.  Life is too short not to enjoy it.  So even when i am angry at some people, i find myself looking for laughter.  i suggest anime for laughter.  i enjoy Beelzebub for that.

Laugh. Love. Eat. Drink.
I drink four liters of water, well sometimes 2.5 liters of water, 1 liter of tea (made from tanglad or lemon grass or parsley), and the other half liter, half-and-half of gatorade/coke zero or if i am lucky - half a liter of wine.




No comments:

Post a Comment