Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, July 20, 2012

SSS Online Inquiry

Yesterday my friend Baba had this question about her SSS-online inquiry.  She calls herself technically challenged, but she is not. not really.  She is, however, not in IT, so is not as savvy about internet things as some of our other friends.  She is in Marketing last I heard.  Baba is a classmate from Sayans as well.

Her concern?  In her own words -
No, there was no message. It just kept informing me of invalid username and password 

I asked her to do this
 try to retype everything.
that is, blank the spaces, then type.  

she said thanks with a smiley face so i suppose it worked.  If you have a similar concern, try the tip above.

in short, do not use the "cut-and-paste" style, and do not leave your name and password on the screen.  this is not good practice.

It is good to have your own my.sss so do register at www.sss.gov.ph

any concerns after that, try the tip above or if the tip does not work or you have other concerns, email Mr. Richard Rebellion,  his email address is  rebellionri@sss.gov.ph
You can also call the following numbers:  the SSS Hotline at 920-64-46 to 55.






if there are problems, let me know (you can comment on this post), and i will try my best to inform SSS management.  But again, only if Richard cannot help.  Remember, he is trying his best.





No comments:

Post a Comment