Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Choices - 1

There will probably be a series of posts on Choices.
i hope some of them will be funny, and not all serious.  
i choose to find laughter in this world, and better, to help spread laughter.

 Rachel Olsen writes these words in my crosswalk email


• We always have a choice between hope and despair - no matter what circumstance we are in.

• We always have a choice between fear and faith - no matter how bleak things look.

• And we always have the choice to give and serve - no matter how little we own.

and i agree. we choose. part of God's Will for us. To give us that choice

it is not always easy to choose rightly, and many times we may not choose what is best for us. or sometimes the hurts in our hearts take over the goodness.
  
pray with me that we may choose what is best in most times.

also, today is my lola - Petra Galvez Ongchangco's biological birthday. 
she used to scold me at lunch because i couldnt hear her (she was right beside me) call us to lunch as i was reading on the dining table. 
we ate lunch at the kitchen table in her home at Lardizabal, Sampaloc.

No comments:

Post a Comment