Things That Make My Day

Things That Make My Day
Think. Ideas. Do.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Food trip at Maginhawa Street, QC

i think this place called Delish is also a drinking place.  you know, for friday and sabado nights.
i went there past 6pm to use my voucher worth 800 bucks.

the laing with bagnet was very good. 

i liked the beef with nachos - but my brother's version is very superior - but i did enjoy it. my brother no longer cooks for me.

the fish and chips was also good - the fist was cream dory cut into strips and the chips were thinly sliced potatoes.  my brother uses this white fish whose name escapes me at the moment and potato semi-wedges.  my bro's dip is to die for so i found the Delish dip just okay.  my taste buds are used to superior stuff...... but hey that's me.

would i go back there?   yes. but not alone - unless it was for lunch

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day po madam..
    Ask ko lang po kung ano po pwede kong gawin sa past loan ko last 2013 pa po kasi at hindi ko na po nabayaran until now tapos ofw po ako at hindi ko po na change yung membership ko before na voluntary to ofw pati po contributions ko hindi ko nadin po nabayaran. Tanong ko po kung anong alternative payments ang pwede ko pong gawin sa loan ko kasi po nalaki po ang interest? At about po sa contributions ano po effect kapag minimum lang ang binabayad na contributions? Maraming salamat po.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi maam tanung ko lang po .. Last hulog po ng employer ko is nung june 2017 pa . Then nag resign na po kase ako sa work nung feb 2017.
    So nagstop na po ang hulog ko po sa sss.july 2017 nalaman ko pong buntis na po pala ako.then ang exact na due ko is march2018. Tanung ko lang po kung may makukuha po ba ako sa maternity benifits ko po. Almost 8 mons na po akong walang hulog kase po nagstop na po ako sa trabaho.

    ReplyDelete